1

1

2

2

3

3

4

4

5

5

6

6

7

7

8

8

9

9

10

10

11

11

12

12

15

15

16

16

17

17

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy Saint Patricks !

G'Day to ya. Just wanted to get a message up to all my shiny Irish people I know. I don't know if there will be much of a celebration here. There are far more English and Scots about than Irish. Matt will be gone to an island off the coast with his class for ten days, including Easter. This will be the longest we have been apart. It will get me ready for his month long trip to the Cook Islands. I'm looking to other Islands I want to visit before going to Hawaii.
It is getting cooler but everyone still surfs and walks barefoot. We are getting ready for winter. We bought a big comforter and a propane heater for the house. All our best to everyone. Love Lauren , Matthew and Jude

2 comments:

TMac said...

Hi Folks,
Happy St. Paddy's Day to you both! Do they do the traditional corn beef, cabbage and green beer menu? We had our visit from the lucky leprechaun at school today. The kids all get so excited. Just remember the old saying when Matt starts his school travel- "absence makes the heart grow fonder".
much love, T and F

Anonymous said...

Molly started her soccer season, she's much more aggressive this year. And I took her roller skating, I found a rink only 12 miles away (in NC terms that's right next door)! She did pretty well, I might have to start taking her once a week. Who knows maybe she'll grow up to do roller derby!

Frankie has her Easter party tomorrow at school, each kid had to bring plastic eggs filled with candy, her's our filled with Cadbury eggs. We had a Backyardigans party for her (Nick Jr cartoon).
I'll send pics...

Love,
Meg